- About NIFS
- Greetings from the Director General
- History of NIFS
- Medium-term Goals and Plans
- Facts and Figures
- Research Staff
- Department of Helical Plasma Research
- Research Enhancement Strategy Office
- Division of Health and Safety Promotion
- Division of Information and Communication Systems
- Department of Engineering Technical Services
- Department of Administration
- Fusion Science Archives
- The Graduate University for Advanced Studies, Department of Fusion Science
At NIFS information in various forms is processed in large quantities in each division, including experimental data. Moreover, since this is an inter-university research institute, the exchange of information between outside institutions is also performed frequently, and NIFS is in the position of being asked for disclosure of information and security protection simultaneously.
The Division of Information and Communication Systems (ICS) organizes all the specialists in NIFS and arranges them dynamically in task groups. By performing staff assignments flexibly, maintenance management systems are multiplexed and become solid.