The 13th International Toki Conference on Plasma Physics and Controlled Nuclear Fusion,
Progress in Plasma Theory and Understanding of Fusion Plasmas
December 9-12, 2003, Toki, Japan
Procedure for obtaining a visa
- Fill in and return the Visa Application Form (pdf file / word file) to the Conference Secretary by airmail or fax no later than September 30, 2003.
- Documents required for visa application will be sent to you by airmail.
- Submit a visa application to an embassy consular office by yourself.
- A visa will be issued in about a half-a-month.
- A printed form is strongly suggested since a handwritten form often leads to mistakes in the paper work.
- Your name and date of birth have to be the same as ones written in your passport.
- If your companion needs a Japanese visa, you have to also send her/his visa application form to us. In this case, relationship between her/him and you must be written in "Memorandum" of the visa application form.
- You can read an official guide to Japanese visas.
- If you have any question about a procedure for obtaining a Japanese visa, contact us.
| National Institute for Fusion Science
||Copyright: 1995-2018 National Institute for Fusion Science (NIFS)
Address: 322-6 Oroshi-cho, Toki, GIFU, 509-5292, Japan