The International Toki Conference is a topical meeting dedicated to a specific subject related to plasma and fusion science. The series began in 1989 with the founding of the National Institute for Fusion Science and has been held on an annual basis ever since.
The last 10 years have seen great advances in the basic sciences of plasmas
as well as fusion science over a broad spectrum of subjects. These
fundamental topics have the ability to cut across disciplinary boundaries
to provide a common understanding of basic plasma science that serves as
a foundation for various applications of plasmas ranging from biomedical
to industrial to fusion. With this background we are planning the
24th International Toki Conference to explore new aspects and promote the
cross-fertilization of diverse fields of science through advances in basic
plasma and fusion science.
- Oct. 28, 2014
- ITC-24 Bus Schedule was uploaded.
- Oct. 8, 2014
- 市民学術講演会ページ を開設しました。
- Sep. 18, 2014
- Registration page was updated.
- Sep. 12, 2014
- Deadline for registration postponed to Oct. 15.
- Sep. 9, 2014
- Program page was revised.
- Sep. 5, 2014
- Social Program page opened.
- Sep. 3, 2014
- Program page opened.
- Aug. 27, 2014
- Instruction for oral & poster presenters were uploaded.
- Jul. 17, 2014
- Abstract Submision date was extended to Jul. 25.
- Jun. 23, 2014
- Paper & Presentations page was revised.
- Jun. 17, 2014
- ITC-24 Poster was uploaded.
- Jun. 6, 2014
- Announcement, Imporant Date, Registration, Paper & Presentations, Committees, Contact, Downloads pages opend.
- Jun. 5, 2014
- ITC-24 web page opend.