|Instructions for abstract Preparation and submission|
● Only PDF files are accepted.
● The abstract must be written in English.
● The maximum length including figures and references is one page.
● The paper size is standard A4 portrait.
● All margins are 2.5 cm wide.
● Title is typed in Times font, 14pt, bold face, centered.
● Author(s) are typed in Times font, 12pt, normal face, centered.
● Underline the author who will make the presentation.
● Affiliation(s) are typed in Times font, 11pt, italic face, centered.
● E-mail address of submitting author is typed in Times font, 11pt, normal face, centered.
● Body of abstract is typed in Times font, 12pt, normal face, justified left and right.
● Abstract may include figures. A caption should be attached to each figure typed in Times font,
11pt, normal face.
● Color pictures are accepted for the electronic abstract collection, but the Book of Abstracts
will be printed in black and white. Please ensure the legibility of pictures without color.
● Equation numbers must be in parentheses and placed flush with the right-hand margin.
● List and number all references at the end of the abstract. When referring to them in the text,
type the corresponding reference number between brackets, like .
● Authors are responsible for the content and style of the contribution.
● No editing or re-typing will be carried out by the Local Organizing Committee.
The contributions will be reproduced without reduction or modification.
● A limited number of papers from the contributed abstracts will be selected by the
International Program Committee for oral presentation.
● Sample of one-page abstract (PDF Format) [ 12Kbytes ]
for “Microsoft Word” users [ 40Kbytes ]
for TeX users [2.5Kbytes ]
Abstract submission page closed.