- Notify your NIFS host that you wish to stay at the Helicon Club.
- Send us a Reservation form.
Click here. We will get back to you.
- For a workshop or other events, you or your host in NIFS may reserve a number of rooms on behalf of participants. It needs a different form titled Joint Reservation to be submitted. For more information about this, please contact us (Visitor Center; located on the 1st floor of the Library Building).
*A reservation may be accepted basically within three months before check-in.
*If you want to have breakfast at NIFS’s cafeteria on the following morning, you need to order by 7 p.m. of the previous day. (For the cafeteria, call 1108, or 0572-58-1108 if you are outside NIFS. Japanese only)
○Check-in and check-out
- Check in at the Visitor Center, on the 1st floor of the Library Building opposite the accommodation site. We will ask you or your host to fill in an application form. On its submission, we’ll hand you a room use agreement sheet as well as a key.
- Prepayment is preferred. We only accept cash.
- The check-in desk is open 8:30am-5:15pm. (Note cash desk hours are 9:00am-5:00pm.)
- If you arrive after business hours, go to the gatekeeper’s office, where you may receive your room key. Check in at the Visitor Center the following day.
- If you plan to arrive at NIFS on weekends, the institute’s holidays or any other national holidays, ask your NIFS host to check in on your behalf. In such a case, we basically accept check-in on the weekday nearest your arrival date. Please contact the Visitor Center in advance.
- On departure, return your room key to the caretaker’s office inside the Helicon Club before 10:00 am.
- If you stay at the Helicon Club for more than 1 month, a room inspection will be required before you move out. The inspection will be made by the NIFS staff from Department of Administration, and also your NIFS host as needed.
- A business operator can not use NIFS accommodation facility.
Every room has a free internet connection. Without any additional procedures, you can see websites and use email services.
○Things prepared in rooms
- Bath towel, face towel, bath mat, Yukata (cotton bathrobe), hairdryer, dress hangers, slippers, electric hot-water pot, disposable cups
- Body soap, two-in-one shampoo (For short stayers only)