Abstract and paper submission
Paper Submission (Conference Proceedings)
Articles related to the conference topics are encouraged for submission to Plasma and Fusion Research (http://www.jspf.or.jp/PFR/), which is an Open-Access journal published by the Japan Society of Plasma Science and Nuclear Fusion Research. Each submitted paper will be put through a peer-review process, and those papers that are accepted will be published as regular articles in the journal.
- The first author of the publication paper is expected to be the same person as the first author of the presentation at the conference.
- The submission fee and the reprint fee are NOT covered by the conference.
- The recommended number of pages for the regular article is as follows:
Plenary/Invited: 8 pages
Oral: 4 pages - The submission deadline is
Dec. 20, 2021 January 10, 2022 .
- The author is requested to pay a publication charge, Article Charge: 3,000 JPY and, Page Charge: 5,000 JPY per page (up to 10 pages), 10,000 JPY per page (11th page and after).
The sample format for the manuscript with cover page is available from this page. The filled cover page should be attached to the first page of your manuscript.
To submit your manuscript, visit the submission page of PFR (https://www.editorialmanager.com/pfr/default1.aspx).
Please create your account by clicking the word "Register Now", if you do not have an account with PFR. This is a different account from that made for ITC registration and abstract submission.
After that, login with your account by pushing the button "Author Login". Then click the word "Submit New Manuscript".
Next, the tab "Choose Article Type" appears.
Select "ITC30-Regular Articles", unless you are suggested for another type of paper by the Editorial Board. Those whom the Editorial Board nominates can select "ITC30-Review Articles" or "ITC30-Overview Articles".
Please proceed with the submission process according to the instructions.
Template files for submission
- ITC30 Proceedings template (in word format)
- ITC30 Proceedings template (in tex format) Style file (for tex)
- Transfer Agreement form
Authors are invited to submit one-page abstracts of their contributed papers online by
September 1, 2021 September 27, 2021 .
Authors will be notified of acceptance of abstracts and assignment of their papers into sessions.
A submitted abstract will be opened on the website without any access control.
- The submitter of the abstract must be the same person as the first author of the abstract and the presenter at the conference. - Submit the final version of the abstract in pdf format.
Prepare your abstract following the instruction given in template (the template can be downloaded by clicking on the link).
Detailed instructions regarding abstract submissions can be found on the following Abstract submission page.