ITC30 has successfully completed all the sessions. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Deadline for paper submission has been extended.
- Update of the winners of best student presentation award
- End of conference
- Conference program is updated.
- Start of conference
- Conference program is posted on the Scientific program page.
- Details of the presentations are posted on the presentation page.
- Details of the paper submission are posted on the abstract and paper submission page.
- Abstract submission was closed
- The deadline for the abstract submission has been extended to September 27, 2021.
- Abstract submission page opened.
- The first announcement has been released.
- The Preliminary announcement has been released.
- ITC-30 website opened.
The International Toki Conference is a topical meeting dedicated to a specific subject related to plasma and fusion science. The series began in 1989 with the founding of the National Institute for Fusion Science and has been held on an annual basis ever since. This year marks the 30th time the series has been held.
In recent years, several new experiments have been started and construction of new devices are going forward around the world. Cooperation among experiments, theory, and simulations has become more important. Technological development, built on fundamental research topics, will be further utilized for applied plasma research and large-scale plasma science for fusion reactors. The conference topics cover a wide range of research in various plasma and fusion science.
- Magnetically Confined Plasmas (Experiment)
- Magnetically Confined Plasmas (Theory)
- Inertially Confined Plasmas
- Fusion Engineering and Material
- Basic Plasma Research and Plasma Application
- High Energy Density Science
- Space and Astrophysical Plasmas
- Data Driven Plasma Science
- Medical, Biological, Agricultural, and Environmental Applications of Plasmas
General Contact Address
Host, Co-host and Supporters
Hosted by:National Institute for Fusion Science
Co-hosted by:The Graduate University for Advanced Studies, SOKENDAI
Supported by:-Gifu Prefecture
-The Japan Society of Plasma Science and Nuclear Fusion Research
-Specified Nonprofit Corporation Fusion Science Association